I still haven’t found my cookbook that came with my Thermomix but I do love the cookie recipe that you can find in there. I’ve made it gluten free and with raw sugar and it tastes just as good. Read the label to make sure your choc chips are gluten free if you’re making them gluten free. If you have regular plain flour at home then just use that. You won’t be disappointed.
mmmmmm choc chips! Anything with choc chips is a winner in this house! And if you’re a bit of a cookie fan I have a couple of other great recipes like choc chip, coconut and raisin or chocolate pretzel cookies or a real favourite are some cinnamon choc chip cookies. Enjoy………………………………..
- 250g butter
- 180g raw sugar
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 350g gluten free plain flour (I use White Wings)
- 40g gluten free self raising flour (yep, White Wings again)
- 200g choc chips (if you are making these gluten free read the label for gluten free)
- Place raw sugar into Thermomix bowl and process 10 seconds on speed 9. Add in butter (room temperature) and vanilla and process for 20 seconds on speed 4.
- Add in eggs and process 20 seconds speed 4.
- Add in flours and process 40 seconds speed 4.
- Now add in choc chips and process 1 minute, closed lid setting and the knead (wheat/bread) function which will mix in those choc chips. Or you can empty out the mixture and mix in the choc chips with a spatula. Whatever you like. Your thermomix will make some funny noises but it's all good.
- If you don't have a thermomix then use caster sugar and cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together. Add in the eggs and mix well. Add in the flour and stir/mix until combined then tip in the choc chips and mix so that they are throughout your cookie mixture.
- Roll into small balls and bake in a 180 degrees oven (190C if not fan forced) for about 10-15 minutes or so.
- You want them to be slightly golden but not overcooked. They are a little soft when they come out of the oven and I just leave them to cool on the paper on a cooling rack.
- You'll get a few trays of cookies out of this one recipe and the cookies never last more than 1 day. As in everyone eats them.