TERMS OF ME BANK GIVEAWAY JANUARY 2016
The promotion is run by Members Equity Bank Limited (‘ME’) ABN 56 070 887 679 of Melbourne Central Tower, Level 28/360 Elizabeth Street Melbourne VIC 3000 (‘Promoter’). Telephone 13 15 63
The promotion is open from 11 January 2016 until 6pm 18 January 2016. The winner will be notified by email and announced on the blog post and have 14 days to reply.
Entry is open to Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and their agencies or people associated with the development of this promotion are ineligible to enter.
The winner will be notified by email.
The winner of the prize must apply for an Everyday Transaction Account with ME and once account is opened, ME will transfer the prize money into the account.
The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or kind and must be taken as offered. If the winner (for whatever reason) does not accept the prize or is unable to accept the prize it will be forfeited.
Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, like, comment, image, submission in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion.
Entrants personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory Lottery departments and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings on offer of this Promotion.
Independent financial advice should be sort. Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details entered by the entrant. Should details change it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who it has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair conduct of this promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Entrants and participants in the promotion acknowledge that the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook and entrants release Facebook and its associated companies of all liability arising from this competition.
These terms shall apply to all giveaways and competitions run on this site, www.retromummy.com unless specified
1. A valid email address must be included in your entry.
2. Entry into any giveaway or competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. Entrants must be Australian residents (unless competition specifically states otherwise) and aged 16 or over.
4. The winner will be notified by email and has 14 days to reply and claim the prize. The winner will also be announced on the blog post.
5. The decision on the winner is final and no dialogue will be entered into otherwise.
6. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
7. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
8. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information, prizes or promotions.
9. One entry per person
10. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.