I remember that I started knitting about 10 years ago in London and I could fit all of my supplies in one bag. Just one bag and I kept it near the couch for late night knitting. Now, I am taking over the house and retro daddy is noticing! So I thought I’d have some fun and share this list with my fellow craft addicts out there. Tell me if any apply to you!
1. you get the urge to craft every day
2. if you don’t get to craft each day you get a little edgy/down/cranky/restless/have withdrawal symptoms
3. you dream that you are knitting/sewing/quilting/of fabric/of yarn
4. your husband/other half asks ‘don’t you have enough craft books/patterns/fabric/balls of yarn/craft’ before you head out to the craft shop/craft fair/open another parcel
5. your husband/other half tells you to clean your craft room (ok, maybe that is just me)
6. your husband has now turned a blind eye to your
7. you read a blog about a new fabric/book/project and feel the need to go and buy it….immediately
8. you have a craft budget
9. you spend more money on craft than clothes
10. your kids know their way around the local craft store
11. your kids can name your crafts/supplies/know what you’re talking about
12. you sometimes get bored in conversations with non crafters as they don’t talk craft
13. you feel the need to show crafty creations to non crafters even if they don’t ask to see them
14. you know you can’t start another craft because you don’t have the room
15. you know you need to cull some of your crafty supplies
16. you would rather start a new project than finish a UFO
17. you know what a UFO is and I’m not talking flying objects.
18. you have been to casualty/the doctor with a craft related accident
19. you find knitting needles/pins/needles/other supplies down the back of the couch (ok, again maybe I am just talking about myself)
20. you just love craft!